lancehill
TPF Noob!
Hey guys,
I am new to the DSLR realm and just got a Canon Rebel XSI with the 18-55IS Kit lens from a fellow forum member.
I was wondering if there are any certain filters or other things you would recommend for this cam/lens. I am also getting a 70-200 from my uncle next time I make it back home so I have a lens with a little more reach.
Looking forward to learning more and really getting into this!
Thanks for all your help.
-Lance
I am new to the DSLR realm and just got a Canon Rebel XSI with the 18-55IS Kit lens from a fellow forum member.
I was wondering if there are any certain filters or other things you would recommend for this cam/lens. I am also getting a 70-200 from my uncle next time I make it back home so I have a lens with a little more reach.
Looking forward to learning more and really getting into this!
Thanks for all your help.
-Lance