What's new

New To Photography - Critiques Welcomed

TheNevadanStig

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 18, 2014
Messages
693
Reaction score
597
Location
Reno, NV
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My wife got me a D3200 for Valentines day. So far I am really loving it. Here are a few images I like that I have gotten so far:


12604403493_d9e447ba95_o.jpg
[/URL] Dumpster by TheNevadanStig, on Flickr[/IMG]


12581195544_55020183f9_o.jpg
[/URL] Toonces-4 by TheNevadanStig, on Flickr[/IMG]


12580840553_f66a320411_o.jpg
[/URL] Jonsey-2 by TheNevadanStig, on Flickr[/IMG]




Edit: Sorry, new to Flickr
 
Last edited:
Use the BBCode not the HTML.

$flickr_bbcode.webp


I approve of your subject matter.
 
Wow! Stig! Can't wait to see pics of your driving! Welcome!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! I put it full screen so I was in there with you.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom