New to photography---from Maryland but live in Hawaii

ChelleB0703

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey all, I am just now getting into photography. I still do not know all that much. I recently purchased a Nikon D5100 and I am hoping to get some amazing photos before I move from Hawaii. Can anyone tell me what editing software they use and if it is compatible with a Mac? I am hoping to invest in one that is worth the cost since most are fairly expensive.

Im new here too!! Pick up lightroom 3!!! Watch vids on youtube n pick up a book on it! I grabbed all my new gear as my wife and I are going to Kauai in a month for our R&R! I can't wait to take thousands of picks there!!

That really sucks.. you are in Hawaii.. Not much to shoot there.

Yeah, Hawaii...bummer. lol. Kauai is beautiful. I went to that island with my husband when he was home after his deployment. We went there on his block leave and it was a great trip. So lush and green. I wish I had had the camera then to take photos. I got a few good ones on my cell phone camera but I'm sure they could have turned out better. Enjoy it, it is a great trip. I wish I could go to Maui but plans have changed and I am moving back to Maryland...eh.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back