New to photography, looking for some feedback.

Wholy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey everyone, so as I said in the title I'm quite new to photography and I'm getting really passionate about it. Here are some of my first shots https://www.facebook.com/wholy****art . I'm just starting to understand the basics of composition and lighting so I'd like to have some feedback regarding my pics. Are there any good? Am I doing something totally wrong? Any kind of help and criticism is welcome ;)

'Page not available". You will get much better response by posting some of the images within the thread. Many members aren't keen on following off-site links.

$lolol.jpg$lolololol.jpg

I have other two shots but the file is too large, damn

I'd say the two posted here are your best. They are very interesting to me. The two linked to on Facebook don't work for me at all though. I'd like to see more as you progress.

You need to reduce the image size if want to post to the net. 4288x2848 is way to big. Try reducing and saving a copy at about 1000 width (probably about 667 height.) What program do you use to edit your pics? (Do you edit your pics?)

Yep i edit them with Photo Pos Pro, but I try not to be heavy with the editing, why do you say I should reduce the size? Just because the files are smaller and they're easier to upload or because of the quality?

$hadgr.jpg personally i really like this one, any ideas or suggestions for composition or lights to make it better?

Yep i edit them with Photo Pos Pro, but I try not to be heavy with the editing, why do you say I should reduce the size? Just because the files are smaller and they're easier to upload or because of the quality?
Yeah, by reducing the size you post a larger image on the web page instead of a thumb nail.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back