What's new

New to photography, this is some of my stuff

Tengoles

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 4, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Uruguay
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So, I am kindda getting into photography as a hobby and I would like to show some of my stuff :)

$just_a_leaf_by_tengoles-d59ct4j.webp

$by_the_seaside_by_tengoles-d59t8dj.webp

$the_bridge_by_tengoles-d59cu9a.webp

$ampli_by_tengoles-d59cyn3.webp

Any feedback is appreciated. I'm using a Nikon D3100 btw
 
Welcome to the group and to the addiction!
 
welcome. Decent shots for someone who is beginning to explore the world of photography. Here's a couple of observations:
#1 is technically ok but is not very interesting
#3 there is a very tiny area that is in focus and that's kind of distracting. Also, you should have taken a minute to clean under the strings a bit. The dusty pickup and bridge are distracting.

But, as I said.. a good start for someone who's just starting !
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom