I don't want to be the curmudgeon here, but #3 needs some work. First, fix the horizon. Were you hand holding? Because it really looks like it. The foreground objects are fuzzy. I'm on my work computer, so I can't install plug-ins, so I can't check your exif data, but I'm going to guess you had a pretty slow shutter. For landscapes, especially sunsets, you really need a tripod. The colors are very pretty, but the fuzzy foreground really kills it for me.
I just want to help, so please don't take this personally. I think it's a much better shot than I ever took as a beginner, but there are definately things that can be done to make it better. Do a google search for landscape photos. There are two things in common you will notice about most of the good ones.
1) They are tack sharp throughout the frame.
2) There will almost always be a close foreground focus, a middle ground interest area, then the back ground. The landscape itself is almost always the background.
You have #2 pretty good (though, something a bit closer would be really nice), but #1 is lacking.
To get both 1 and 2, you need to use a small aperture. This means at the very least f/11, but f/13 or f/16 would be much more preferable. Unfortunately, at this aperture (and with a relatively low ISO to prevent noise) this means a slow shutter. A slow shutter means you need a tripod. It's very difficult to hand hold a landscape and make all the pieces fit together.
Again, I'm not trying to offend, and I don't want you to take my critique personally. You have a great eye for composition and pre-visualizing the frame, but there are a couple of technical issues you need to work out for this to go from a 'neat' shot, to a 'great' shot.