What's new

New to photography

SpaceCowboy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 6, 2013
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello all. I recently decided to get into photography. I found me a cheap point and shoot (HP photosmart e317) and went around outside looking for some decent shots. Took a few, and then doctored them up in the photo program I have. It's a really basic program and I don't have any idea what I'm doing lol So I just moved the slides around until the picture looked good to me. Anyways here are the favorites. Advice/suggestions/opinions are greatly appreciated!
 

Attachments

  • $HPIM1960.webp
    $HPIM1960.webp
    616.6 KB · Views: 69
  • $HPIM1953.webp
    $HPIM1953.webp
    379 KB · Views: 71
  • $HPIM1956.webp
    $HPIM1956.webp
    669.7 KB · Views: 64

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom