New to photography

skate850

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Just started a few weeks ago and wanted to see what I needed to try and improve on.
img01611ev7.jpg

img0239ma4.jpg

messing with portraits and lighting,
img0296xl2.jpg

img0332ma4.jpg

and this one would look a lot better with some of the right side cropped out but my trial version of PS just ended :(
img0361za7.jpg

any feed back is greatly appreciated

I think the sunset shot would be better if you could've got it without the sign.

Photoshopped it out for example:

nosign.jpg

But man, looking at your pictures - you definately have the "natural eye" for it, just develop those skills and you'll be on to great things

knowledge said:
I think the sunset shot would be better if you could've got it without the sign.

Photoshopped it out for example:

nosign.jpg

yeah, I took a couple without the sign but I ended up with that being my favorite.

Thread moved to the General Gallery since it does not follow the guidelines for posting in the Critique section. You may post one image or variations of it per thread in the Critique section.

Welcome to TPF!! :)

The natural light in the girl's portrait is nice. A vertical frame might have helped the pic, though I don't mind the horizontal one here, either.
The flowers in Photo 2 look underexposed. Too dark.

AND I find it important every poster who post photos to the forum put SPACES between their photos so they don't run one into the next. Let there be a blank between them.

I'm going to have to jump on the bandwagon and agree with mysteryscribe here, I like the lighting though.

Most reactions

Back