What's new

New to Portrait Photography - C&C Please!

SummerLee

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 15, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Oklahoma City
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello,
I am a new portrait photographer in Oklahoma City and I would love love some constructive criticism on my work. I don't know what the url of each individual image is, so I put my website up, which has my portfolio.

thanks!
Summer Lee
Oklahoma City Photographer Summer Lee
 
like the other posters said put them up here,i did look and think some could have been better some were a little dark and some could have used fill flash.well some shots there are things you cant fix.
 
Summer,
Got a chance to look at few images.
Here's the good and the bad, and it has nothing to do with you but more of a general statement - shallow depth of field with highly specific point of focus is what everyone is doing now-a-days. It is nice and pretty but unfortunatly boring. Love your work though but similar style is pretty boring :(
Sorry!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom