What's new

New to Portraits

colorDARK

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 24, 2007
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Location
Greensboro, North Carolina
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I got a new (to me) camera recently (Canon 10D) and for a long time, I've done photography but I have always had to learn on my own so what I am going to show you guys are two sets of portraits I did in the last few days with my new camera to practice.

Note: The first TWELVE (12) are the portraits I did. The first FOURTEEN (14, including the portraits) are with my new camera. The ones after that are with either a Canon Rebel XT, Canon Rebel 35MM, Canon PowerShot.
colorDARK's Gallery
 
Ugh, I know how to post pictures on a forum, I chose not to because of the amount and how tedious it is.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom