New to this and would appreciate feedback

santeria

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I always enjoyed photography but just recently started really getting into it. I know these random shots are very...beginner-ish. But some feedback/critiquing would be great thank you.

nocash.jpg

capital.jpg

flowertouch.jpg

purseblur.jpg

khyle1.jpg

cross.jpg

chinatown.jpg

Rose.jpg

khyle3.jpg

Stuff that may seem "beginner-ish" is important to help you learn lighting and other techniques though. I'm sure we all have heaps and heaps of negatives and digital files of stuff that we look at now and cringe. As for your work, I like it, the shot of the capital is probably my favorite, it just needs straightened up a little bit, the cars at night is a cool shot too. Just keep it up, keep shooting everything.

There's quite a few I like here.

- I think #1 is good, has come out nicely.

- Make sure you try and get your horizons as straight as possible, really helps in getting a good photo (#2 & #7).

- I really like #6, a very interesting photo imo. :thumbup:

- The last one looks painful! :mrgreen:

Heya santeria, welcome to ThePhotoForum.

Your thread got moved out of The Beginners' Place into the General Gallery, since the galleries are for showing one's work and receiving comments and maybe also critique, while The Beginners' Place is more of a questions and answers forum. See?

And anyone may post photos to the galleries. Newcomers to the hobby, newbies on the forums. Old people, young people, seasoned photographers, long-standing members of TPF, just ANYONE :D.

A piece of advice: please put spaces between the links to your photos and - since you are posting quite a few, definitely more than 3 - give them NUMBERS. Makes commenting on them so much easier for the viewers. Thanks, have fun taking photos and posting! :D

sorta dig the second shot

Most reactions

New Topics

Back