New to this forum- question about websites

tawnyh1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey guys! I am new to the forum, and need help with a decision I have to make. I currently have a pretty basic website through iweb, and I am okay with it, and really, where I live (in a somewhat rural area 30 minutes from San Antonio TX), I don't know that a flashy website would help me gain any business. Can anyone tell me if they feel like upgrading their website added to their income??
www.tawnyhurstphotography.com

Wow You asked a pretty similar question that I did. I think you have a wonderful website. Its so pretty. I wish I could get mine to look as wonderful as yours. I used Website Pros. And I am disapointed with it.
Look at mine and giv:pe me some ideas.

sunnydaysphotoprops.com

I'm not a business man, I'm a photographer and a web designer... But I know enough about photography and business to say... it doesn't matter what kind of site you have.. so to speak.

My point is, just "updating" your site isn't going to get you a penny more in business. There's much more to it than that. Obviously you have to be a good photographer, but beyond that. You'll need to get your site "out there". That is to say people need to know to even go there at all. There are many ways and entire industries to make that happen. SEO - Search Engine Optimization. Look up SEO in Google and start reading. Beware as your head could explode with the amount of information. Also beware of anyone that will promise top ranking in Google... they are full of crap. There are to many variables.

Hi I have a Canon EOS Rebel XT and very often when I put my camera on a tripod, or simply and holding it and I go to press down the button to take pictures either on self-timer or regular, it will not take a picture and all it does is the lense zooms in and out.

also, i do not know how to post a question on this website so sorry for responding to this question

Most reactions

New Topics

Back