New to this site with a camera question

BTW, choosing the brand is also important. I started with Nikon, so all my equipment is compatible to most Nikon cameras. So if you'd like to get better camera of a certain brand, make your decision now..... of course this is really up to you.

I realized that most of the hobbies I am into generally costs money, such as diecast cars collection, mt biking and photography. However you really don't have to spend that much money to enjoy them. The same goes for photography. As long as you enjoy it.

And one major fun part of photography is the anticipation when you wait for your photos to get developed. :D

molested_cow said:
And one major fun part of photography is the anticipation when you wait for your photos to get developed. :D

Truly agree. :) And also resolution-wise, film roughly equals to 20 megapixals. Won't dare to imagine the cost of such a digicam should we have it fresh on the market in the future. :)

If you are serious about learn the art of photography and desire to have full control over how the image is exposed instead of point-n-shoot snaps for the family photo album I would highly recommend a 35mm SLR camera.

Before making a significant investment in a camera I would recommend taking at minumum a beginners photography course and purchasing a second hand 35mm camera body and a 50mm normal lens.

Just be careful, once you get started you can never go back. Photography is so addicting :)

one things for sure though...the camera can onli help u so much, it is ultimately the photographer who produces the gd fotos. the camera is onli as gd as the owner is. of cos, wif a gd camera there r so many more tings u can do...i wuld suggest gettin an SLR, prefably digital so u can shoot more=learn more. dats my 2 cents worth anyway...the main ting is juz 2 hav fun :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back