New to Town

trocher1287

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi guys, Firstly i would like to thank the Admin and all the members of this forum for giving us newbies a common platform to discuss share and learn more about the world of photography.

My name is Triston and i have just purchased my first Dslr...with the budget i had and with some reasearch i have picked up the Nikon D5300 with 18-55 VR II kit lense.

I would really like some early tips on what i need to do first to start as a photographer.

Attachments

• 20151010_201315.jpg
    20151010_201315.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 92
I would really like some early tips on what i need to do first to start as a photographer.
Welcome!

Do you mean as a professional photographer?

1. Get really, really good.
2. Learn business.
3. Learn your equipment.
4. Learn marketing.

Do you mean stuff like that?

At the moment i dont plan at going professional, i love photography and until now i didnt have the budget for a dslr, so i would like to start it like a hobby and then slowly step up as a pro. At the moment iam planning to buy a 35mm 1.8 prime nikon lense for the d5300 as my budget fits in.....so the question would be is my current gig good enough or do i need to invest more on the equipment. I am currently plannig to do home photography with objects and people at home.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back