New to TPF and would like some feedback

MrKnapp

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello!

I just discovered TPF and so far so good. It seems to have a little bit of everything and that's exactly what I was looking for.

I'm posting some of my shots and I would like to get some feedback. All constructive criticism is welcome. I just started as a photographer in December the more time goes by the more I learn. These shots were all taken with a Canon Rebel XT and a Canon EF-S 18-55 3.5-5.6 lens.

Look forward to your response!!! :D

BW16.jpg

BW20.jpg

BW22.jpg

BW4.jpg

BW8.jpg

THE SHOES PIC WAS TAKEN WITH A CAMERA PHONE =)
COLOR.jpg

COLOR1.jpg

COLOR16.jpg

COLOR19.jpg

COLOR20.jpg

COLOR22.jpg

COLOR27.jpg

COLOR28.jpg

COLOR3.jpg

COLOR5.jpg

COLOR9.jpg

welcome to the forum, you have some nice shots here, however i will move the thread to the general gallery as this one is usually just used for professional work. Enjoy the forum ;)

Your Augusta Blvd photo is sick!!! (meaning pretty darn neat ;) )

Your night shots of the city are fabulous. The portraits all seem to be lacking something, creatively and sometimes technically.

Hi, and welcome to the forum! I think you got a nice collection of photos here, my clear favourite being the last B&W image. I really dig the mood and the contrast! The other one that caught my attention was the beer, although I would have liked it even better if the bottle was not as centered.

All in all, good work!

(Tip: number the pics when you are posting this many.)

Thanks for your feedback. I will continue to post and see what you guys think. I have a 40D on the way with a 580 flash and a wireless transmitter which should make things interesting and lots of fun! :cheer::bouncy::thumbup:

I really like the black and white image, as well the #10 image of the city. Be careful though...some of your horizons are crooked, and some of them need more light on the subjects. Again, that black and white is just really fine!

I would agree with a previous post in that your night shots are nice! :)

The one with the Augusta Blvd is awesome and has a set of rear lights that seem to go off into the wall. Very interesting. :)

My connection is causing me grief, so I can't see all your images, but a couple of comments: I think the logo in some is too large and a little distracting. The focus on #6 (Play-dough?) is somewhat soft, and the horizon in #8 is screaming to be straightened. Overall, nice captures.

Thanks for all the feedback guys it's really appreciated. I went ahead and straightened out the Chicago Skyline picture. Let me know what you think :D

COLOR16-1.jpg

Most reactions

Back