New to TPF. First post!

C220

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I've seen this site a few times over the years but I've never paid enough attention to really sign up till now. Here's some of my work. Let me know what you guys think. Show me how things work around here.:p

I'm currently going to school for my BA in photography so im no noob but i still have lots to learn.:thumbup:

255759937_62b6bc90f6.jpg

141379894_61a3c29bde.jpg

141383980_fc6d45d449.jpg

204452980_795a8e6e3b.jpg

349939929_5c7b3835a8.jpg

141380819_a6929d0dcb.jpg

Ok i see, to be having a problem here. The photos im posting are showing up as i add them with the add image icon, but when i go to preview all i see are links to the photos. Someone let me know what I'm doing wrong here. thanks

Hiya C220, welcome to ThePhotoForum.
Good to see that you could finally make up your mind and join :D.

As to why your photos didn't show up at first (I fixed it for you): it is that flickr adds a "?v=0" to the .jpg extension of the URL. Why that is done - no one knows. Well, I don't. Make sure you only copy the URL until right after the .jpg - don't also copy the rest. Then using the image icon here will bring your photos right into the thread. OK ;)?

Of all these, I best like the man in the chair.
It must be a lack of creativity on my part but I don't deal well with loads of empty spaces and only parts of faces in portrait photos. But I blame my not being a very artistic person for this.

Show us more, I am sure you have lots to show! :D

i love the first one great comp...they all look great

GREAT WORK!!!!!!!! :hail:

I particularly love the girl shot, that one takes the cake, hands down. Interesting work and brilliant use of light in these photos. Please, by all means, share some more of your work!

welcome :)

the wide angle in nuber 2 certainly gives the image some distortion, but I could imagine this is even intentional and it dos work for this one i think.
it does not look silly at least ;)

the only man in the chair is just brilliant in terms of colours and composition :)

I don't mind the distortion in #2 either.
My fav from the lot should be the third.

Welcome to TPF! :)

I really really like #2

on number 4 the picture up against the edge of the frame is a bit distracting for me. also the area in the carpet that is smashed down.

Over all though these are very nice photos.

I just love the old man in the chair. Makes me wonder who he is and what he was doing there!

Welcome to TPF! I love all of you shots!
The girl with the canvas behind her is amazing! But my favourite is the first one! but overall really great shots!

greetings, 1 & 2 for me

Most reactions

New Topics

Back