I sort of agree with the slow part. Does look good, though. My advice would be this. Leave your site like it is, and if you have enough time, learn to code your own. I have 2, (non-photography related) that we use for the shop. I lease my own servers, not really expensive, so no pop ups and fast loading pages. It's not very hard at all to code your own, and if interested, I can rec a couple of books that can have you up and running in a week. As you advance, you can add all kinds of bells and whistles.
For the more complex site, I built that using both MS Expression studio, and some hand coded stuff mixed together.
I understand if you are too busy, or have no desire to learn the basics, of Web design, but if you do, the results can be very nice, without being stuck with templates and limitations of going to a commercial "web page" building site, and get very creative as you learn.
Anyway, I do think your site is very nice looking, but slow and "sponsored". Not trying to be harsh, just giving my honest opinion.
Good luck with your business,
J:mrgreen::thumbup: