mishele

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What New Year's Resolution are you going to make and break this year?!!:lmao:

Last edited:
Gonna take another photo trip. Three weeks, this time.

I shall once again lose 15 kg worth of fat and rebuild my muscles and look my best when I'm off to visit my gf in the States :)

To make friends with Mishele so he/she will teach me how to take pictures of flowers......

BONUS ROUND: To sell something, be it an abstract or a nice landscape.

Keep in shape!! Do another round of Insanity and try this....

Last edited by a moderator:
To try to keep up with the best soap opera / drama on the internet "TPF"

Last year, my resolution was to shoot more people in the face, and I managed to do that.

This year, I plan to...

DIY a camera stand and a camera boom.

Set up a new studio space somewhere.

Start setting up and shooting full scenes with lots of period props and so on.

Get a medical marijuana card and try some pot to deal with all the queasiness and aches and pains I now have from all this chemo and stem cell transplant stuff I just went through. My cousin who's gone through the same thing for the same kind of cancer said it worked great for her, so I'm giving it a try. I don't smoke and don't like the idea of inhaling any smoke of any kind, but maybe I can eat it or something. Not crazy about the idea of being high either (I don't even drink), so I'm hoping I can ingest just enough to deal with my symptoms, but not so much that I'm drooling on myself.

Buckster, I'm not aware of a middle ground on the pot thing...

To make a 4.0 at this god forsaken university.

Also to buy expensive camera stuff.

Last year, my resolution was to shoot more people in the face, and I managed to do that.

This year, I plan to...

DIY a camera stand and a camera boom.

Set up a new studio space somewhere.

Get a medical marijuana card and try some pot to deal with all the queasiness and aches and pains I now have from all this chemo and stem cell transplant stuff I just went through. My cousin who's gone through the same thing for the same kind of cancer said it worked great for her, so I'm giving it a try. I don't smoke and don't like the idea of inhaling any smoke of any kind, but maybe I can eat it or something. Not crazy about the idea of being high either (I don't even drink), so I'm hoping I can ingest just enough to deal with my symptoms, but not so much that I'm drooling on myself.
:hug:: I hope you can get it. See if you can get it in baked goods form: brownies or cookies. Easier on the lungs, and *supposedly* the effects are the same. I wouldn't know, of course. :sexywink:

Now that sounds hella fun! Include vintage cameras, too!

Me, I hope to find time to take more pictures, period - I lost a lot of time these last few years. And continue with yoga practice, cause it rocks. :goodvibe:

I haven't really made resolutions for a number of years -- I got tired of breaking them! However:

I did join a gym three weeks ago and have been easing into a routine; just the treadmill so far, though I've started on some weights.
I will spend less time in front of the laptop and more behind the camera - maybe even try shooting a few people for a change.
I am supposed to start a new job soon, when all of the paperwork is finished.

Most reactions

Back