Newb here with some questions

LostEL

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sup guys I just got my new Nikon FM10 and got some questions...I'm wanting to take some pictures of my friends in our Myriad botanical gardens and I know I'll be taking pictures up close and far away so I'm wondering what kind of lens and flashes would be best for up close and far away. I have an idea of what to use but I just want to make sure I'm using the right equipment since it's going to be engagement pictures of sorts.

Also! I know it's probably going to be a little humid so other then maybe keeping a towel on hand should I have anything else on hand to keep it dry?

I'm pretty sure any flash would be good for the fm10, I would think an 85 or 105mm for headshots, 50mm for full body shots, a wide lens too for the enviromental portrait and high quality slide film like provia, velvia, or E100.

Find a zoom in the range of 28-135 or something like that. Switch is right, pert' near any old flash will do. And maybe a small microfiber towel in your gadget bag. No need to lug around that towel you stole from Holiday Inn last summer.

Thank you both very much! I hadn't even considered a wide angle lens, and dang now I'll have to return that towel since I won't be needing it. :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back