What's new

newb with some night shots of Minneapolis, MN

shane12286

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 16, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
minneapolis, mn
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone. I recently purchased a Panasonic Lumix GF-2. I love it so far! I'm definitely still in the learning stage. These are some of the first photo's I have attempted. They're all night shots because that's the only time of the day I'm not working or at school, and I find them interesting. No post photo editing has been done to any of these, because I don't have a program to do so and I'm new. All feedback is welcome. :mrgreen:

388234_960468756311_56006444_42186771_138385460_n.jpg

378754_968425261411_56006444_42211925_1584949487_n.jpg

P1050557.jpg

P1050564.jpg

382675_968470740271_56006444_42212106_170596899_n.jpg

377995_968420291371_56006444_42211919_1507354480_n.jpg

374881_968407482041_56006444_42211915_461456322_n.jpg

384595_960484140481_56006444_42186812_1018867575_n.jpg

393280_969272608321_56006444_42215330_2111432767_n.jpg

390926_960451525841_56006444_42186680_1469891426_n.jpg
 
Minnesnowta for the win!! They should call it Minnesnowtasometimesbutraininginthewinterforsomereasoninsteadnow, Mn.
 
i really like the industrial appearance you captured in #3
 
Really like your #7 i believe. Bridge railing shot. While move to the middle of the bridge would have been cliche I think it would have created a very nice shot.

Use to live about an hour south of Minneapolis myself. Family still lives there.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom