Newbie here!

Incognito

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

Last edited:
Awesome pictures for someone just starting out! I wish mine turn out that good lol. What lens' are you using?

Great shots for someone who just purchased their very first dslr!
I can't see anything wrong with any of the photos.

Thanks! I actually did pretty good with my Kodak Easyshare so I got some practice. lol

All the childrens photos and the brick wall were with my 35mm 1.8. The gang tagged building was with the Nikkor 55-200 (at 55mm).

The children/baby pics are gorgeous.

GREAT Shots!!! I am also into baby/kids/maternity and just portrait photography in general! I try shooting most of the time in natural light as well....I just like it better, but I do have a few lights I use on occasion.
Do you have a Fickr account (or other photo gallery) I'd love to see more of your photos.

Great work, Pic #1 is excellent IMO.

GREAT Shots!!! I am also into baby/kids/maternity and just portrait photography in general! I try shooting most of the time in natural light as well....I just like it better, but I do have a few lights I use on occasion.
Do you have a Fickr account (or other photo gallery) I'd love to see more of your photos.

I just cleaned out my flickr account... Im cleaning it up and reorganizing right now. I do have a billion photoshoots coming up tho (you can see them all in my calendar) and will be updating on my blog with the photos afterwards if you want to follow my work!

Here's a link to the website/blog Captured By Bree Photography

Jen - just looked through your stuff. First of all - catchy name - lol I see you almost almost had one tiny in "the pose". I would love to get some newbies in the prop face on hands pose - do you follow BabyIsArt? Gosh I love their stuff. I found out about Carrie after I chose my name then found out there were tons of "Captured bys" out there. CaptuedbyCarrie.com and BabyIsArt have to be my 2 favorite websites EVER.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back