Newbie introducing myself

ERREGEO

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everybody.
A long long time ago, I used to participate in a forum like this, for some reason I stopped visiting the forum, and as time passed, I even forgot the name of the place. This is very similar to that forum, and so I entered. Only remember it was run by a Canadian photographer under the name of Mark. Maybe some of you know what I say.
Anyway, happy to find this place, I am a retired proffessor, in Mexicali, Mexico, like to travel, and shoot in the places I visit.

Welcome aboard.

Nice to see you here. Look forward to seeing some of your travels.

Hello and welcome to TPF.

Welcome to TPF! We're glad you decided to join us. :) Be sure to check out the Photo Galleries, and share your work with us.

Enjoy the forum!

Welcome and enjoy the forum.

Hello everybody.
A long long time ago, I used to participate in a forum like this, for some reason I stopped visiting the forum, and as time passed, I even forgot the name of the place. This is very similar to that forum, and so I entered. Only remember it was run by a Canadian photographer under the name of Mark. Maybe some of you know what I say.
Anyway, happy to find this place, I am a retired proffessor, in Mexicali, Mexico, like to travel, and shoot in the places I visit.
Welcome from another retired professor (philosophy).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back