What's new

Newbie Recommendation

aSneakyElephant

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 21, 2010
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
SoCal
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Whats going on guys? A little about myself. I'm 20 live in beautiful Los Angeles and have been interested in photography ever since I took a class in 8th grade. My question is what camera do u guys recommend for a beginner? I was looking at the Samsung HZ50W can get it for about $250 is it a good deal? or should I stick with a nikon, canon or something else? Heres a link for the samsung camera I am on a pretty tight budget. I can do about $300 right now but if i wait about a week or so i can prob go up to about $500. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks :D :thumbup:
 
You could look at the new nikon D3100 abit over the $500 but not much or look at a used nikon D90. You can get a good deal on them as the D7000 has just come out.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom