Newbie to this forum. Pics attached

Fallingwater

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello all
I would like some input on several black and whites. Much appreciated!

palmerstairsspencebw.jpg

chicagotrainstation.jpg

To me they both seem a bit out of focus.

I didn't really like #1, maybe show further down the staircase or focus on the child in the picture?

For #2 I think that picture would be greatly improved if the benches were in focus and the background OOF. The idea is good, I think all that really needs work is the focusing.

To me they both seem a bit out of focus.

I didn't really like #1, maybe show further down the staircase or focus on the child in the picture?

For #2 I think that picture would be greatly improved if the benches were in focus and the background OOF. The idea is good, I think all that really needs work is the focusing.

Thanks. Im not sure if Im crazy about this Canon G6 I got. Seems when I stray away from auto focus, pics come out blurry. Im still learning though. Could be more operator error than equipment error :mrgreen:

Thanks. Im not sure if Im crazy about this Canon G6 I got. Seems when I stray away from auto focus, pics come out blurry. Im still learning though. Could be more operator error than equipment error :mrgreen:

Do you mean stray away from Auto shoot mode instead of auto focus? If you are turning your auto focus off, then you need to manually focus, which might explain your pictures being out of focus...

Do you mean stray away from Auto shoot mode instead of auto focus? If you are turning your auto focus off, then you need to manually focus, which might explain your pictures being out of focus...

Yes, I mean auto focus. Sometimes cam goes crazy if lighting isnt right. Camera is hard to focus manually. It was a step up from a cheapy point and shoot from years ago. I kind of miss my old 35MM. Thinking of upgrading to a SLR but not sure if that would solve my problem.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back