Newbie: Want to learn tricks and hints.

i guess im 16 too :confused: didnt know there were so many of us :confused: :confused: :confused: :mrgreen:

anywho i suggest shooting in manual mode to start because through manual mode i learned what kind of effects aperture, shutter speed, iso, and white balance did :D o and learning how to use the light meter on your camera is always a big help...i still remember the day i learned what a light meter was :cheer:

hope this helps

no no no... don't read any books or newspapers... just read this forum and show us your pics :) we will comment on them and give you some advice... Also try www.s5000.net that's a webpage only for fuji s5000 and s7000 :)

Try to find a local camera/photography club. I know my local photo club is very open to beginners and age doesn't matter. Getting a chance to check out other photogs' techniques and equipment is always fun and you might learn something.

Well i would like to be a paparazzi, but at the moment i take pictures of my mates riding there bikes, downhilling and attempting jumps... Soon hopefully i am going to go to the Downhill Competition and take some photos, once i have i will show you guys!

Anyone else wanna be a paparazzi or take photos of riding or skating?

lathamemmons said:
im the youngest one here 14

I was 14 about 3 weeks ago

Skatng is my main kind pf photography that i do- and then mainly landscape (ill be up at 4.00AM tomorow to catch the sunrise) If you have any skating pictures post them up! its good seeing other peoples photos other than the people that just snap them,

melon.jpg

x123.jpg

At the moment thats all i have uploaded onto my photobucket account

Most reactions

Back