newbie with no photoediting programs...

ptcruza

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
:hug::Hey guys... I love being able to share my work and getting your input to make me better. This is my first time sharing my work with you all... so im interested in what you have to say. I dont have a proper photoediting program. Only what came with my camera is what I have to work with for right now. But we have to start somewhere right... Looking forward to hearing from you!

1. I caught him off guard!
dariantree.jpg

2.Boys will be boys, I never try posing them! I just let them do their own thing and let the camera do the work.
l_9988f51db9daf65114878877ad7e0380.jpg

3.They just look so innocent!
l_e6c0999bc3d2d15aa4d7957c1acb9fce.jpg

4.They were hiding from their younger brother
l_157e6c4d8ccfc2c7a788aa140865d10e.jpg

5.You can tell he loves his mommy... she didn't want to be in the photo but you can tell in his eyes thats whos holding his hand
loveofmother.jpg

6. He found me... playing hide and seek
l_0fa16a699cba3b8b276d4dad4cf3d847.jpg

Thanks for your time!!!!!

Very cute kids. I know what you mean about posing them...its like a comedy or errors to try.

1) I like the idea, but the boy is out of focus and the trees are in focus. What kind of camera do you have? Many have the options of changing the focusing point to only use the center one. That would help in these situations.

2) I like how cute the kids are, playing it up...great brother shot. But the focus is again off...I think it would have been better if you were on their level and zoomed in a little on them with a faster shutter speed.

3) Very sweet! I think its a tad over exposed though and a larger aperture would have been nice...also shooting more on there level. But its a sweet photo

4) I think if you cropped this a bit it would be better. Its very cute but more of a snapshot then a portrait...which can be good too...if all we had were portraits of our kids, it would be a boring bay book.

5) I know he loves his momma...maybe if you could zoom on his face and get him to look at the camera it would have been more successful

6) I like the concept, but the gate is in focus not the face. Also needs to be straitened.

Overall, good start. It takes a while to learn to take great kid portraits...I am surely still learning myself!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back