lia.j.wu

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone! I believe I have recently developed a passion for photography.

Here is some of my work-- I am still trying to find my own style so any helpful critique is greatly appreciated.

Fly_Together_by_lia_w.jpg

69a7942acdbee4653d83e1f2d9a55a1e.jpg

And of course some 1st time fireworks photos

2637757095_8181bdb14e.jpg

2638586218_4782a96c6c.jpg

2638586270_76215a7212.jpg

and the rest of the 37 set can be view here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/20843831@N02/sets/72157605988281711/show/

love the birds! norcal is a beautiful place. the borders complement the pics nicely. though i think the highlights on the birds wings are a little to brite, my own personal oppinion. i have taken some nice pics from the bay area, very senic.

I dig the first fireworks shot and the bridge scene that long exposure was workin for ya.

Aramator- Thanks, I love living in this area; it never ceases to amaze me. I agree with you on the bird's wings the brightness/contrast in PS didn't work well for this picture. The lighting was not the best that day and compromised a picture which I like a lot.

Rob- Thank you. I love working with the tripod; the GGB shot was my first time with a tripod and if you look closely you can see that it moved. :X

Thank you.

really great work

how long have you been photographing and what camera(s) do you use and do you retouch or are they all natural

Thank you :]

The first two had slight contrast adjustments, but the fireworks shots are pure.

I work with a Nikon D80 with kit lens and a Sigma 70-300 telephoto zoom.

I love it. Really love the birds and ol' Golden...I hadn't realized how much I missed home...

Ahh...sweet Norcal. How do you like Texas anyway? I actually was looking at Rice University as one of my potential college picks.

tkaat- I forgot to answer the how long question. I have been working with the dslr for about 3 months now?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back