What's new

newbie

msndpendant

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 15, 2014
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Location
Michigan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
14194987414
 
Welcome. Broken image link.
 
I see industries in-your-face ivory tower juxtaposed to everyday less well off people that are hoping to join the elite one day. I could see this in a modern arts museum with a little polish, but the message is all the same.


What do the red lights mean?
 
^^ What Lew said

I can see the artistic nature of this but the buildings have to be straighter .. the one on the right is tilting to the left.

I think I was at that intersection recently too.
 
You probably would think it unreasonable for someone to decide to build an entire house just after learning how to use a hammer.

Same with photography.
There is an incredible amount to learn and trying to make a photo interesting by beating it up with all sorts of processing tricks won't teach you anything.
Start by learning how to take good, wekk exposed, well composed pictures, then you can go from there to be 'artistic.'
 
Last edited:
It is not straight and is full of processing halos.

The visuals are too distracting even to consider the metaphors
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom