LHinkle90

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello,
I am just starting out with photography. I have always love just taking pictures I am currently enrolled in a beginning photography class and finally figuring out how to use all the features on my DSLR. I am learning a little bit about Adobe Photoshop and I'm signed up to take a class on it shortly. I'm not super artsy and I don't aim to take any photo that will end up in a gallery. I just love capturing family moments and if I can make enough money to invest in some new equipment while I do that I'll be happy.

I'm not really involved with any other forums so if you of you have feedback on your experience with this one, or others, I'd love to hear it.

Lacey

Hi Lacey! I am new here too, but I just wanted to say how much your post reminded me of how excited I was when I picked up my first camera in 1993. I wish I had dedicated more time to it over the years, but I still absolutely love being behind my lens.

Welcome!

You will learn lots of helpful things here.

Do not be afraid to post your work. This forum is very good at giving constructive criticism that will help you improve greatly as a photographer.

I look forward to seeing you around.

Welcome!

Think of me as a cute, lovable fuzz-ball.

I'm new to this forum and haven't had any experience with other forums either. I searched for a good one and this came up and I am really happy I found it. There are so many great photographs and a lot of good info here. I think this is the place to be, welcome!

Hello,
I am just starting out with photography. I have always love just taking pictures I am currently enrolled in a beginning photography class and finally figuring out how to use all the features on my DSLR. I am learning a little bit about Adobe Photoshop and I'm signed up to take a class on it shortly. I'm not super artsy and I don't aim to take any photo that will end up in a gallery. I just love capturing family moments and if I can make enough money to invest in some new equipment while I do that I'll be happy.

I'm not really involved with any other forums so if you of you have feedback on your experience with this one, or others, I'd love to hear it.

Lacey
Welcome. If you have some thick skin, you will learn a lot on here. I often feel challenged here but it is mostly worth it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Back