IreneS

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have always loved photography, but have never been able to afford what I wanted which now is obsolete. Just ordered a Nikon D3400 DSLR so when it comes in I am looking forward to learning as a hobby.

Welcome to TPF! The D3400 can make amazing photos. Most of the picture "quality" is up to the photographer.

Welcome to TPF! The D3400 can make amazing photos. Most of the picture "quality" is up to the photographer.

Thank you, and yes I know, as my dad use to take some fabulous shots with an old box camera and a light meter and these newer cameras have so many more options. So hoping I can learn.

D3400 rocks, you will love it. Nikon F shooting a D3400

old new.jpg

I have always loved photography, but have never been able to afford what I wanted which now is obsolete. Just ordered a Nikon D3400 DSLR so when it comes in I am looking forward to learning as a hobby.
Welcome aboard. The camera is great, and I’ve learned a great deal just looking at the posts her, but even more by posting myself for comments.

Welcome aboard. The camera is great, and I’ve learned a great deal just looking at the posts her, but even more by posting myself for comments.

I am lucky in that a dear friend can help me some, but I hate bugging him all the time as he has his own life and work, but figured I learned a lot about other things in forums so long as I was willing to put in the work so this might be a good place to be

Most reactions

Back