Newbies with general questions

Only 68 questions? I didn't check, but it seems like a thousand. Hyperbole unintended. However, I'd be nowhere without your help and I am grateful. I didn't mean to start a fire storm, so I'll shut up and use the search button more often. Tom B.

for the record.. i was merely joking around with the OP... i really think his post was great... theres just some people in this forum.. derrel.. who don't understand sarcasm.. fiveohboy..

:lol: some people just crack me up in here

for the record.. i was merely joking around with the OP... i really think his post was great... theres just some people in this forum.. derrel.. who don't understand sarcasm.. fiveohboy..

Yeah, you have to be careful when you play with humor around here.
You should also make sure all your exposures are perfect, and follow the Laws of Photography and Composition to a 'T'.

Yeah,nikonguy, I love newbies like you too!

Take the lens cap off.

Yeah,nikonguy, I love newbies like you too!

Take the lens cap off.

WOW... you really are a douche bag.. this is why everyone complains about you.. oh and your little pm.. it made me laugh..

Heres the PM from Derrel:

"Classy response.

I'm a multi-millionaire. I DO have a lot of time on my hands.

I made $4,250 in the market today.

How about you?

Have to get up to go to work early tomorrow?"

sorry bud, but lying about your social status to try and impress people on a forum.. so not cool

Posting private messages, also not cool.
Not classy either.

This place is a freakin' riot.

Posting private messages, also not cool.
Not classy either.

This place is a freakin' riot.

Yeah tell me about it Bitter.

That's pretty low thenikonguy, especially when he was just giving the benefit of the doubt to the OP and actually took the time to do the research where you came out with all assumptions yet alone insulted him twice.

But the question is, why lie? Why would you tell someone you hate how to get into the whole stock market business?

But the question is, why lie? Why would you tell someone you hate how to get into the whole stock market business?

for those who don't know what he's talking about.. derrel just sent me a 2 page pm about how i should get into the stock market ... it was very random..

Yeah, I sent nikonguy a PM detailing how to buy high-volume, slightly-volatile stocks and to set a sell-point that makes roughly 75 cents per share.

I live off of invested money. MY wife and I have been "rolling stocks" sicne the early 2000's.

If anybody had had the guts to buy some Ford stock at $1.05 per share earlier this winter, they could have sold it off several times and re-bought it.

I sold a small 620 share block off earlier today and got about $6.85 per share, out of a boatload I bought earlier in the year at just a little over a dollar per share.

I told nikonguy to sit down with his wife, and take some of my investment advice,and I told him exactly how he could make his money work for him,so he could give back to his school's PTA, his church, and his community and make his family life better.

Rather than dump $1699 into a d-slr body, what if you had put that into Ford stock at $1.10--that same money would be worth over $10,800 today at $7.01 per share. And the above is the thanks I got...

I actually put a lot of money back into my community and I tythe weekly to my church.. my wife son and I live a wonderful life.. We aren't high on the hog..but there's always food on the table and some money in the bank.. I am a hard working man.. I enjoy working for my money.. Not sitting behind a computer all day watching a stock website and then jumping out the window the day the market crashes and I loose everything I have... I don't put value in money.. I don't put value in possisions.. I put value in family and loving them and caring for them..

Most reactions

Back