NEX-7 at ISO 16000, Camera Raw 6.6

Boyun

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
with NR

$_DSC0214_1080.jpg

Doesn't using NR on a sample of a hi-ISO shot defeat the purpose? Not a good smaple image anyway as it's flat and lacks dynamic tonal range.

Doesn't using NR on a sample of a hi-ISO shot defeat the purpose? Not a good smaple image anyway as it's flat and lacks dynamic tonal range.

I remember the days that I spent thousands of hours in the darkroom. It is OK to have noise if it can be processed, then, unless you are concern with time and money. It is a good exercise, some samples are more difficult to process than others.

True but it's not the size of the boat, it's the motion of the ocean.

In other words a good test can also be what one can get out of a file as well. Both the original and processed versions should be showed though.

True but it's not the size of the boat, it's the motion of the ocean.

In other words a good test can also be what one can get out of a file as well. Both the original and processed versions should be showed though.

It is kind of hard to show the original raw file.

Most reactions

Back