Niagara Falls at night.

ontarioguy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just a long exposure shot I took of Niagara Falls as it gets lit up at night!

WaterFallWatermarkedRESIZED.jpg

Very nice! I've never been to the falls but I like the water cascading down the rocks at the base; I think that looks really neat in this picture.

That is an awsome shot i want to go there but dont have the cash or time

Nice shot! Looks like the tripod took a bump at some point during it. Would love to see you explore this shot a bit more.

Very nice! I've never been to the falls but I like the water cascading down the rocks at the base; I think that looks really neat in this picture.

Thank you, yes the rocks at the base give a nice effect!

That is an awsome shot i want to go there but dont have the cash or time

My luxury is that I live close by, so for me its cheap and easy to get to :)

Nice shot! Looks like the tripod took a bump at some point during it. Would love to see you explore this shot a bit more.

Yes it must have, you can probably tell from the street lights on the top left of the photo. It was a cheap and unstable tripod I no longer use lol

That is awesome work. Would love to see that in person.

Roger

I've lost my shots from an old Olympus 4mp compact I had when I took photos of it with the water at the base iced up in mid February. Every shot will be a cliché of sorts, but who cares...

Was there this summer... Niagara Falls is something everybody should see at least once.

NOTE: This photo was taken from the CANADIAN side of the falls, you need a passport to get this angle. Having said that, you can experience the falls just fine without leaving your country (whether you are an American or Canadian).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back