Nice Action Photo

Thank you for your service TonyS. I have a lot more photos from that fire and many of them I could post to show what you and the others are asking for. I figured I would show this one first since this is the First photo that I have ever had published. And it was front page. I will go through my photos so I can pick some more to post. Please bear with me.

Let's see some with more action in them then. I Ccd thIs or some time ago. It's cropped too tightly to really see anything and it would be better to see the face of a fireman as I'm afraid this picture doesn't tell a story

I will post more of them sometime this week. I have a lot of them to go through to pick from.

Thank You KmH. I have been pestered by my chief in the past 5 months to submit more photos to the Fire / EMS magazines that I take on their scenes since he says I take such good shots. I will be going through my photos this week and post some of them this coming weekend when I have the weekend off due to deer season. I have thousands of photos to go through to find some good ones that I can post here.

Most reactions

Back