Nice little spider!

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is just a friendly spider, not killing anyone, just sitting there enjoying the evening sun. Maybe boring, but friendly (and our spiders are not harmful in any way - other than to flies, maybe, but not this one, as you can see):

SpinnevorWand.jpg

Ick, harmful or not. Ick. :lol: I still find myself taking pictures of spiders though.

We have a lot of harmful ones. Brown recluse, black widows.......we have tons of black widows.

nice shot! :thumbup:
I have tried so many times to get webs to show up, what was the light levels like? (the webs i try to take are generaly in derect sunlight)

laura

It was taken in the setting sun, which shone at a slant from the righthand side onto the web. The background is the wall of our house. This photo is a crop - this little camera (see signature) doesn't allow me to go any nearer than this.

really good shot lafoto...i think its close enough... i can see all of him i need for my next bad dream...

cool web, huh?

Aprilraven, our spiders here are all of the friendly kind. None of them are dangerous or poisonous even. Nothing of the kind. So no need to have BAD dreams about this fellow here :). Mind you, I'd have nightmares otherwise for they seem to be EVERYWHERE right now!

Very cool LaFoto. Looks like we have a spider craze here now too eh? Nice capture!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back