Nice Photos Taken w/ Point & Shoots.

Thanks folks. I was just experimenting with shutter speed and look what happened!

Took this last week with my wife's p&s.
DSCF4518.jpg

great shot jeroen

what is it, p*king shell? ;)

kodak z710 zoom & 330c have shot some great photos with both but love my z710 more everyday have shot over 3500 shots and auto some manual this one was in auto 2th one in manual what do you think
northforktree.jpg
100_1266.jpg

1)
DSC00683.jpg

2)
DSC01009.jpg

3)
pvsunset8.jpg

4)
anothersunsetpic.jpg

5)
DSC00551.jpg

6)
DSC00550.jpg

Taken with my Sony Cybershot DSC-H1. Hopefully I'll be upgrading to a D-SLR within two weeks or so.

506994543_ad00177706.jpg

Yes! And I never thought it would.

Great shots, everyone.

Here's a few more of my current favorites (I won't even say "taken with my point and shoot", since that's my only camera.... :p).

441650712_c18e3bd5b6.jpg

450378083_760513f810.jpg

450308792_7ab61fb570.jpg

450308796_ed812fb5f5.jpg

:mrgreen:
What camera do you have? Those are nice pictures.

Does the Canon Powershot A95 count as "point and shoot camera"?
If so, I could contribute hundreds of pics to this thread (though I learned to use it in manual modes more and more until I got the 350D, which has by now largely replaced my use of the Powershot).

What camera do you have? Those are nice pictures.

Kodak EasyShare Z612. Thanks. :)

LaFoto said:
Does the Canon Powershot A95 count as "point and shoot camera"?
If so, I could contribute hundreds of pics to this thread (though I learned to use it in manual modes more and more until I got the 350D, which has by now largely replaced my use of the Powershot).

Yes, definitely-- at least, in my definition of a point and shoot. (I've heard it is actually a very good camera).

On another note-- I won't need to be posting in this thread after next week; I'm finally getting a DSLR! (An Olympus Evolt E-500). :mrgreen:

Hey, cool!
But you will want to keep having this as a platform for all your good but so far unpublished "old" photos then! Won't you? ;)

OK, I might think about posting some of my Powershot-pics in here then.

Hey, cool!
But you will want to keep having this as a platform for all your good but so far unpublished "old" photos then! Won't you? ;)

OK, I might think about posting some of my Powershot-pics in here then.

True-- yes, I will! ;)

Oh good, I can't wait to see them, and see the magic of Canon Powershots! (I had one last August in Alaska... turned into quite a disaster when 10 minutes after some black bears crossed our path and I got some good shots of them, I dropped my little Powershot into the ocean.... :p) But it did give me a good excuse to get the Kodak I currently have, which takes very good images also for a P&S. :)

Kodak EasyShare Z612. Thanks. :)

funny story, i bought my cybershot before christmas one year and then christmas time my paents bought me the kodak easyshare z612.

whoooopsy. i've never been impressed by kodak, i had an easyshare and the pictures were never really good quality. but i think it was one of the cheaper models for camera though too

Well I can't match any of those but here is the complete from my avitar been posted before.

I think you can do as well with a pinhole if you put enough thought into it. Play to your strengths my dad always said. Course that was about baseball.
4uo9lrt.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back