Nice to meet you...

iCh4z

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just wanted to introduce myself. I just joined the forum, I've been into photography for a little less than a year, and learned alot in that time. I hope through this experience on the forum I can expand my knowledge and share this life-changing interest with everyone.
Cheers-
Chaz

Welcome indeed. Lets see what you can do :D

You may not have spotted it, but normally such things go into the 'Welcomes and Introductions' forum. I'm sure if the Mods think this is a problem, they'll move this thread across there for you.

BTW, if by life changing, you mean never having any money, 'cus you blew it all on a new lens, then this is definitely the place... :lol:

Hi Chaz, welcome aboard.

haha nah, it's just a really fun hobby. life-changing may have been a strong word; I'm only 14 so if i ever end up wanting to make a profession out of it, that'd be pretty cool. my bad, didn't see that into forum, thanks for the heads up :D.

Well, "miraculously", your thread has found its way into the Welcomes and Introductions Forum, and let me welcome you. I hope you will enjoy your newly found hobby very much.

Most reactions

Back