Nice Weekend at the Oregon Coast!

Nurf

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Spend most of my time down in Gold Beach for some fishing but also brought my camera as i do every other family outing. Unfortunately we didn't get any salmon except my little cousin who caught a little jack, but maybe a couple good pictures made the trip worth it for me.

1. First day we got there it was pretty bad. There was lots of fog that rolled it very cold and windy, but the second day it cleared out to make a very nice day.

2. This is from a local store in town it was full of all kinds of stuff.

3. Thought i would include a pic of the family since it was a family trip and let me just say.. i wouldn't have thought that forgetting my remote shutter release would have made such a hassle as it did. Because while 10 seconds might seem like a while to get into the group picture i don't know how many time i tripped on my way getting in the picture only having to have to do it over again.

All the pictures are linked to it's page on flickr where you can get a bigger version if you please.
All comments and criticisms are welcome.

That first shot is beautiful (some vignetting at the corners though). I love the way the waves have made a scalloped pattern on the shore.

i like #1 v ery much.
the color of the water is amazing.
nice catch ;]

Hi,
This is luke,You know that sound that you make, the one where you've attempted to release some of your stress. That sigh could be heard from here! and I noticed you went right back to holding your breath again.
Maybe what you need is a relaxing trip to the Beach.

====================================================

kule99

Oregon Drug Addiction

I really like the first photo

^_^

Most reactions

Back