Nicolo- Nude Portraits (NSFW)

DanOstergren

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know I've shared a lot of portraits of this guy, but it's because I've done a lot of shoots with him and he 's very willing to be my muse. This was a shoot done at his request though. A couple of the shots are a bit NSFW (but not tasteless), so view at your own discretion.

Captured in natural light (window).

EOS 5D MKI
85mm @f/2.8
1/320th sec
ISO 400

_mg_3822_by_danostergren-d8s7jk6.jpg

http://orig02.deviantart.net/d929/f/2015/124/6/6/_mg_3844_by_danostergren-d8s7jjl.jpg

http://orig07.deviantart.net/4c2d/f/2015/124/9/c/_mg_3789censored_by_danostergren-d8s7jkx.jpg

Great work. The lighting is superb. So excited about the photographer you've become over the last couple years of watching you on this forum.

1: I wish I looked like that in the buff..
2: Great shots! You're lighting is always so well captured.

Great lighting, nice work. I really liked the second one, the pose, the light, good stuff!

Very nice lighting indeed

The poses are great, and the lighting is incredible! I can't hardly believe it is just from a window!!!:Hail.sml::Hail.sml::Hail.sml:

thanks for the warning. Same with the last one you gave. Appreciated really. I generally have no interest in looking at nude men. I am sure your shots are great though. Now, if you have any women portraits that could be up for consideration :biglaugh:

I like the lighting but the pose is very camp
You say "camp" like it's a bad thing, but I love camp, so thank you. :)
1: I wish I looked like that in the buff..
2: Great shots! You're lighting is always so well captured.
Me too!!! Thank you.
Great lighting, nice work. I really liked the second one, the pose, the light, good stuff!
Thank you.
Very nice lighting indeed
Thank you.
The poses are great, and the lighting is incredible! I can't hardly believe it is just from a window!!!:Hail.sml::Hail.sml::Hail.sml:
A good tall window is one of my favorite light sources. Really anybody could use a window to create some amazing portraits.
thanks for the warning. Same with the last one you gave. Appreciated really. I generally have no interest in looking at nude men. I am sure your shots are great though. Now, if you have any women portraits that could be up for consideration :biglaugh:
I'm glad I could give you fair warning. And sorry, but no i don't have any nude women to show you instead.

Very nice portrait, I like your work [emoji3]

Get your mind out of the gutter:048:, and look at his work for what it is. Very tasteful, perfectly executed art!!! :)

Get your mind out of the gutter:048:, and look at his work for what it is. Very tasteful, perfectly executed art!!! :)
I am too biased. I find the graceful curves and lines of women more appealing to inspect for technical errors.

I am too biased. I find the graceful curves and lines of women more appealing to inspect for technical errors.
Perhaps these will suit your tastes better. :)

Jenalu by DanOstergren on DeviantArt
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/092/3/9/jessica_by_danostergren-d7crtlx.jpg

Perhaps these will suit your tastes better. :)

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/092/3/9/jessica_by_danostergren-d7crtlx.jpg
yes, they do. :biggrin-93:. you see, while you prefer men, i prefer women. while i attempt to consider beauty from a objective viewpoint and critique objectively. I just cant see a man the same as a woman. Chances are, since you are gay and i am straight. If we went together to a art museum that had sculptures you might be more inclined to view the male sculpture first while i view the female one. sometimes you just cant totally get past natural instinct no matter how objective you try to be..

Most reactions

Back