Very nice shot. I like the composition. That is the Northampton Street Bridge by the way. The only thing about the picture that catches my eye is that the green part on the underside of the bridge that is closest to you is not lit up. I know that the light was obviously burnt out on that section and there is not much you could do about it. But as an idea for next time, or for any other pictures, take a flashlight and see if you can "paint" that part of the bridge. Since it is such a long exposure, you or a friend can run a light over that part of the bridge while the camera is taking the picture so that it is lit up like the rest of the bridge. I've done it before on similar pictures and it works pretty good. It may take a few tries to get it right, and you may not be able to get perfect results, but its fun to do anyways. But overall very nice shot!