Raj_55555

Indian God of Photography
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rajarshiphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Savandurga, at 1226m above the sea level, is one of the largest monolithic hills in Asia. The steep climb wasn't an easy one, but definitely worth it! We had a bonfire in the old abandoned building, we saw a beautiful moon, a star studded night, a thunderstorm, a foggy morning and a beautiful sunrise all in a days time. And the night's silence, one that only such an isolated place can bring, was exhilarating to say the least!
I also tried my hands on a light painting this time on this haunted house, it was pretty scary when the fire died out though! :lol:

I didn't bring the D100 and the tripod this time due to the weight issues, so missed quite a few ideas I had in my mind, next time! :apologetic:

#1. View on the way up to the camp site:

17178037559_e554764e4a_z_d.jpg

#2. View from the camp site:

16741719354_ab67de01af_z_d.jpg

#3. The haunted camp site at daytime:

16741767844_d13ca01f0c_z_d.jpg

#4. A selfie to remember:

17176630100_a652bf8a5a_z_d.jpg

#5. Thunderstorm, showing it's fury!

17364171905_d3799d8066_z_d.jpg

#6. The haunted house: Night time

16741648754_2b16ac7b9b_z_d.jpg

#7. The beautiful sunrise the next day:

17363789731_60d049e445_z_d.jpg

This was really fun, C&C requested guys. :)

awesome set!

Excellent set Raj and great selfie.You and a Camera are great together.:1247:Are you still using that Nikon from Pixmedic?

Excellent set Raj and great selfie.You and a Camera are great together.:1247:Are you still using that Nikon from Pixmedic?
Absolutely! Pix's D100, coupled with my 70-300 VR, is almost always my preffered tool. :biggrin-93:
Thanks so much for the nice words Dave! :)

awesome set!
Thanks Braineack :biggrin-93:

Wonderful! Thank you!

Nice set raj! Thanks for sharing.

OUTSTANDING, Raj!! Really beautiful stuff.

My favorites are the selfie and the last one. That is a gorgeous setting.

I have a question though--if you didn't have a tripod with you, how did you do the light painting shot? Did you have something stable enough to set the camera on, or is that handheld??

Gorgeous, Raj! That last one especially. So delicate.
This! Exactly.
Thanks Leonore & John, the last one is my personal fav too! :1247:
Wonderful! Thank you!
Thanks Designer :)
Nice set raj! Thanks for sharing.
Thanks Anna :)
OUTSTANDING, Raj!! Really beautiful stuff.

My favorites are the selfie and the last one. That is a gorgeous setting.

I have a question though--if you didn't have a tripod with you, how did you do the light painting shot? Did you have something stable enough to set the camera on, or is that handheld??
Thanks Sharon..Nice words from you guys never gets old, I sometimes wonder whether that's the real reason I go out shooting! :laugh2: :laughing:
For the last one, I just kept it stable on the ground with a pebble below the camera to make it take it at an angle. We have planned to go there again in near future, and this time I'll be much better prepared with the gears, torches and other stuff :)

Nice set! What camera were you using if it wasn't the D100?
I really like the 1st picture with the view of the rain in the distance!

Well done Raj !!!!!!

And #5 :icon_cheers::icon_cheers::icon_cheers:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back