Night Fog

Chann

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
We have had many nights this winter where a nice fog develops after sundown. It makes interesting diffused lighting effects. There is one particular light in my neighborhood that shines behind a large leafless tree which produces shadow lines projected into the sky. It looks amazing every time I see it but I think it would be odd to stand in the street ... at night ... in front of the new neighbor's house .... with a camera.

Chann

Last edited:
I like this but I just wish the building or whatever it is in the background wasn't there. Which I know you sometimes can't help. The only problem is that I keep looking at it rather than look at the rest of the image. Also it is ever so slightly crooked, or maybe it is my eyes play tricks on me.

ahcigar1 said:
I like this but I just wish the building or whatever it is in the background wasn't there. Which I know you sometimes can't help. The only problem is that I keep looking at it rather than look at the rest of the image. Also it is ever so slightly crooked, or maybe it is my eyes play tricks on me.

Thanks for the comments. There is a detached garage to the right and back of the tree, but i think you are seeing the fence beside it. It is brightly lit. It does look slightly crooked. The ground slopes so it cannot be referenced, but the tree trunk is not completely vertical. Good eye.

yeah i really like this photo, but agree the building takes away, but still a great photo regardless

yeah i really like this photo, but agree the building takes away, but still a great photo regardless

Thanks. There were no trees away from the building that had a light behind it to get the same effect. Maybe a park would work as a better location to get this shot without buildings.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back