Night Heron & more hummingbirds

wackii

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A few more shots from the other day. I don't know why I ran into lots of hummingbirds that just stand still whereas people say that they hardly see hummingbirds stand still... C&Cs are always welcome!

$hummingbird-1 resized.jpg
$hummingbird-6 resized.jpg
$Night Heron-5 resized.jpg
$Night Heron-6 resized.jpg
$Night Heron-7 resized.jpg

#2 is freakin' amazing. Everything about it works.

The hummingbirds are the best. :) VERY nice and vibrant. I feel like the other ones are just a tad bit too bright, maybe too much contrast? There is just something. But nice job over all!

The hummingbirds are the best. :) VERY nice and vibrant. I feel like the other ones are just a tad bit too bright, maybe too much contrast? There is just something. But nice job over all!

I didn't noticed that it's a bit over exposure until u mentioned it. Thanks.

Hummers look great. The night herons might need the highlights turned down a touch, but they look nice and sharp. The last shot is not in the same league as the first 4...

Hummers look great. The night herons might need the highlights turned down a touch, but they look nice and sharp. The last shot is not in the same league as the first 4...

Thanks. I will do some touch up later. Yeah the last shot is a snap shot showing those birds are fairly close-by.

Nice set, I like what you've done.

Most reactions

Back