Night shot recommendations

Datsun

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I need a camera for fast action night shots. I want really clear, good shots. Something that is small and fits in my pocket or around my wrist. Can somebody please recommend something? :D

If you want clear shots of action at night, you will most likely need to use flash...so get a camera that has a powerful flash, or one what will allow you to use an accessory flash.

Night / low light, action and fits in your pocket are not often spoken together

You will need a camera with fast lens such as f/1.4 or 2.8. Also a tripod is a must if shooting in a low light with long exposure.

I need a camera for fast action night shots. I want really clear, good shots. Something that is small and fits in my pocket or around my wrist. Can somebody please recommend something? :D
I recommend this digital camera with this lens.

All this can be yours for just under $16,000, too!! :mrgreen:

But what kind of night shots? Long exposure, no flash, flash? With a flash, you can get good pictures in low light settings, but if you want to use natural light, you're going to need an aperture like the ones mentioned above (1-3 stops)...

So do we all....

Haha very true, very true...

Check out the red. Forget long shutter speeds.

How big are your pockets? :lol:

Most reactions

Back