Night shot

My honest opinion is that it looks like you set the camera on the ground and accidently took a photo.

My honest opinion is that it looks like you set the camera on the ground and accidently took a photo.
what do you think would have made it look more like i meant to take the picture?

Concept give a 10. Execution maybe 4 . I only say this because such a shallow depth of field is not the best option . Angle of attach , as I like to call it, is maybe not the best ? I'd like to see more of your main object in focus. Just my opinion , probably a worthless 2 cents

Concept give a 10. Execution maybe 4 . I only say this because such a shallow depth of field is not the best option . Angle of attach , as I like to call it, is maybe not the best ? I'd like to see more of your main object in focus. Just my opinion , probably a worthless 2 cents

what do you think would have made it look more like i meant to take the picture?

A decent height tripod & not just the immediate foreground in focus.

Thanks guys, i appreciate the honesty... i also took this photo that night, might be a little better since everything else is in focus http://i.imgur.com/OJgOc6C.jpg

this is a lot more interesting, but it's still not doing anything for me.

What is the point, what are you trying to express with this picture? Do you just like this point of view and the lights on either side or something? I am having a hard time grasping what you are trying to do here as well.

What is the point, what are you trying to express with this picture? Do you just like this point of view and the lights on either side or something? I am having a hard time grasping what you are trying to do here as well.
Well the main focus in the first pic was the leafs, i just liked how they were the only thing in focus along with some of the gravel... i wasn't really trying to express anything, just liked the fall type of photo.

Most reactions

Back