What's new

Night Train C&C appreciated

I would desaturate the yellow from the image to provide a more white light to match your light painting.
270A2905-3.webp
 
I would desaturate the yellow from the image to provide a more white light to match your light painting.

Do you think it would help to put an gel on my flashlight?
 

I guess yellow only took some of the color out, what I meant to say is to desaturate the colors needed to make the lighting better in the background. May need to desaturate the orange as well to make this happen.

Night street lights are a nightmare to shoot, throws WB all over the place and then you're left with terrible orange everything.
 
I tried that. It became completely desaturated and the only color was the red train.
 
Decreased the orange saturation and increased the luminance while I was at it. I am not sure if I like this as much. In any case, I have learned a lot from this thread. Thanks, again to all who have commented.
270A2905-4.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom