What's new

Nightshot from Iceland

Becky

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 21, 2005
Messages
1,492
Reaction score
25
Location
London
Random one... not easy to use bulb mode when you forget your cable release and your fingertips are bloody freezing.

Anyhoo, comments/criticism/complaints on a postcard please.



Nightshot-1.jpg
 
I really like the blending of the blue and the black in the water, as well as the colors of teh sunrise. Nice shot!
 
Ah thanks guys. Was f13 48 secs
 
Beautiful shot, the colors are quite calming.
 
thanks guys, got a few others from the same lot which I'll post shortly, but all were taken fairly late in the evening so don't think I have any others with higher sun.

Saw the northern lights shortly after and so was a bit distracted trying to photograph those instead, with considerably less success I might add! ;)
 
I'm not sure to be honest, I guess a couple of hours maximum... The orangyness stayed for ages actually
 
That's very pretty. Love the colors. Nice exposure.

Know what you mean about the cold. I had to shoot in howling winds at 14 degrees F one day. GOD that sucked. :lol:
 
that's a good pic from Iceland.. I want to go there..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom