What's new

Nightshot from Iceland

Cool shot as for forgetting you cable release next time try your self timer.
 
Thanks guys.

I wanted the cable release for the long exposure, not so I didn't have to touch the camera. As far as I know self time only last for 30secs max or something like that.
 
very nice

love the calming colours, kinda reminds me of the colours i wanted in one of my new forest night shots
 
Sweeet.. Perfect composition and exposure. The blues in the water are so rich! I love the contrast of the mirror-like surface of the water with the rocks and plants around it.

"Calming" is definitely the right word to describe this.

Did you use any filters on this?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom