The picture looks good techincally.. It just doesnt do anything for me.. Kind of bland I guess.. but you did a good job shooting. The contrast and quality look good.
The picture looks good techincally.. It just doesnt do anything for me.. Kind of bland I guess.. but you did a good job shooting. The contrast and quality look good.
I really like how the light on the outside starts to get hotter and hotter , if that makes any sense. It brings the attention even closer to the shoes.
Actually , I have a picture I took of my Nike 6.0s as well , is it alright if I posted it here to show you?
The only thing I see in this is what seems to me is a weak composition. Its a kinda shot that strikes me as a show-case kinda thing to display the shoes and a tile floor/surface does them no justification IMO.