Nikon 10.5mm Fisheye

Ahh I would love this. Too bad I didn't buy 500 dollars worth of books This Semester

Since you didn't buy $500 worth of books this semester, you should buy this lens.

Ahh I would love this. Too bad I didn't buy 500 dollars worth of books This Semester

Since you didn't buy $500 worth of books this semester, you should buy this lens.

iPhone typo. Let me restate that, I actually bought $500+ a little more on books. These things kill me.

iPhone typo. Let me restate that, I actually bought $500+ a little more on books. These things kill me.

I don't believe you. Apple products just do not make mistakes.
post-14105-1131311653.gif

The lens is still available.

i have a nikon 24-85mm 2.8-4D for trade if your interested, id throw down like 100 bucks too.

email me at (my user name) @gmail.com if you're interested. i dont check this site often anymore

Still available. For 550 I will cover the shipping and insurance. Going on ebay at the end of the week

Good luck, I tried selling mine. No one wants this lens. It's a great lens for a great price. It's Nikon not a 3rd party. I paid 700$ last spring.

I would jump it in a heart beat. But, some old story, no cash, my wife lost her job, the dog needs shots, my truck has a broken window, etc....

Seriously that is a nice lens, but I am broke. It would be perfect for the trip I am taking in 2 weeks.

Good luck with the sale!

I was looking for one of these 2 weeks ago...I stumbled on a brand new in box for 375.00 on the local craigslist.....there worth every bit of the 550.00 he is asking

Where did u find 375?

I was looking for one of these 2 weeks ago...I stumbled on a brand new in box for 375.00 on the local craigslist.....there worth every bit of the 550.00 he is asking

Wow that's an awesome price! I wish I could find one for that price and I would have two haha!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back